Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

I can not tell a lie...I cut the damned cherry *LINK*

I can not tell a lie...I cut the damned cherry trees down.

Apparently the NFL draft is coming to nashvegas next year. Big whoop in my opinion. In the process of building a stage for the draft, which I don't understand in the first place, it seems there was a necessity to remove, at first, 21 of 68 cherry trees.

The uproar over cutting down the cheery trees was instant and bellicose. Nearly 70K peeps signed a petition to stop the cherry murder!

Much weeping and gnashing of teeth ensued. In the end they settled on 10 cherry tree murders. Technically, they decided to move them but the general horticulturalist opinion was...moving the cherry trees was a certain death sentence as the cherry trees were no longer dormant because spring has arrived here in Middle TN.

Just too much death in order to see which football player is going to be playing for whichever team. Something I couldn't care less about.

Poor trees...poor us...cause, I'm sure the local news media will post a reporter near the trees and report their slow demise. If you hear a resounding thud that sounds like a tree falling in the forest...that's no tree...that's me falling over from the boredom of watching the cherry trees die. Thump.