Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Taco Twat vs the garbage disposal...

It never goes over well with liberals when logic is used to point out their hypocrisies.

It's like their pea brains short circuit...how dare someone point out that I might not be a god.

They really are messed up in the brain. Insane, really. How else would you describe someone who keeps insisting that a political philosophy that has failed each and every time it's tried will work this time. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome." Einstein(?).

"Liberalism is a mental disorder." Dr. Savage.

I can tolerate the stupid. They are incapable of changing, they are born with a brain cell deficiency. I can tolerate the ignorant if they are attempting to cure themselves. It's the self imposed ignorant who refuse to change that I can not stand.