Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re:CRB
In Response To: Re:CRB ()

Does this translate into a recession?

I'm sure the demoncraps and RINOwhores would love to talk us into a recession before the 2020.

I would tend to think the lowering of the commod prices, especially the food, might be more related to trade war with China and decreased demand.

None of which pisses me off terribly. Maybe food prices will reflect this at the store. Doubtful but maybe.

Seems pretty typical that some portion of the population would be whinny and biitchy about the trade wars given that China has been stealing our stuff for decades and if we don't do something to stop it...they'll continue and at some point will overtake us both economically and militarily.

As for ICD's contention that Bernie will take it all, I don't know, lets hope not. Lets hope none of the demons has nay chance. I see reports that are really devastating to the demoncraps in 2020 with Black folk going for Trumpzilla at 27% when a 10% switch in this demographic being devastating to the dems. Hispanics are somewhere around 38% and Trump has more women donations than all the top tier democraps combined.

Those are some strong numbers.