Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: At some point ...
In Response To: Re: At some point ... ()

"He needs to step up and define his vector and expected results. Perhaps we can comply before he cuts us off"

Mike doesn't need to step up and do anything more than he's done by providing this place to us. It clearly states in at the top of the page what this place is supposed to be..."The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading."

That he doesn't strictly enforce this request is probably the only reason I am here. I look around at other places...even temporarily lived at other places when Mike temporarily banned me for a week or two in the way distant past. As far as I know, I am the only one I knew of to get banned. I kinda look at that as a badge of honor being one to believe boundaries need to be tested.

But anyway...as I look around at other places...there's mindless posts about trading...and mindless posts about trading...and mindless posts about trading...and gag me with a spoon. Nothing real...like Wayne's table building...or his garden...or Lost coast...or White P's...or DC's...or Doc's or the rest of our life's activities.

Y'all seem to not mention that I do make posts about trading or charting and focus only on the insulting tone I take toward politics and some certain person in here.

I chose this place to dump my 30 years of of Gann study. A repository of sorts. Could have put it anywhere on the web. Peeps may think my interpretation of Gann's stuff is stupid or whatever. Who would know? I spent a good bit of time trying to explain it, as I see it. I still haven't dumped it all or even explained to the fullest degree I could about what I have put up here. Wondering if I should bother. The only reason I continue is when I go back to link to the last post about a certain chart so it has some continuity to it...I see hundreds of views...in some instances.

I don't know if all those views are different peeps or if ya'll are so stunned by it's brilliance or it's brilliant stupidity that you just sit there clicking on them.

But...RARELY does anyone say a damned thing about the post. Oh looky...345,345,345.0235 hits...responses. 0. Nice.

The last complimentary thing that was said was by DC. Thanks again DC.

I ain't looking for praise...never cared about that chit. I don't care if you think it's stupid...just say something.

and you wonder why I go off on bullchit rants...well...that's not fair...I'd do that anyway...at least I can get a conversation started that way...inane as they may be sometimes.

Whatever...