Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: At some point ...Wayne *LINK*
In Response To: Re: At some point ...Wayne ()

Timing or lack of timing on TSLA I did get out too early from 250 to just under 300, it went to almost 400(280&289) several times, but for buy&hold it was a good warning you issued and glad I got out with small profit. TSLA has a cult following(millennials, my son still holding a share LoL) so might trade it again, near 150.

Great shot of Dutch Haror!

I bought a few Chinese company leaps, BABA, BIDU, and NIO, they are severely beat up, but I have been lucky and have hope these will make money for me, might sell them all and buy lower strike on June 2021 in the hopes Trump accomplishes a better deal. Betting on China is risky but then wth risk has the reward if we time it right.

Thanks for staying connected.

ICD lonestranger signing out LoL