Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: At some point ...
In Response To: Re: At some point ... ()

Glad you like the post DC but that was not intended to be my point. A point I may not have expressed very well or even completed as I took off on several tangents. I was half paying attention to what I was writing and trying to fix my damned e-mail that had/has gone on the fritz.

We were, it seemed to me, discussing in a round about way, maybe directly even, people not coming in here...or maybe it was the dying of this place.

Anyway...I remember someone had come in here a good while back and commented...wow...x number of posts and no responses. Then just the other day someone mentioned that this place seemed like a "private club" or some such wording that implied we were stand offish toward others. I don't think that we are necessarily...but to someone new...I'm sure we look that way by virtue of the familiarity with one another we have.

Hence the "say something" in my post...say something to people who come back in or who are new...if we want to build the place back up.

As for the Gann stuff I posted being complicated...one or the other of us is over complicating it. It's most likely me. I like my life to be simple. I wouldn't intentionally place anything up here that was complicated just because I'm to lazy to be complicated. 😎

I also wouldn't expect anyone to change from what they're doing, especially if they are successful with it, to take up my interpretation of Gann. Even though you should. Bwahahahaha!!