Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Good Gosh almighty!!!!!
In Response To: Re: Good Gosh almighty!!!!! ()

I started hacking stuff up two Fridays ago, tomorrow. After two or three days of that I started feeling much, much better. I can hump the hills out here where I walk. When this was at it's worst, that was a big struggle at times. I haven't been on the lathe since last November. The last week and a half I've had the energy and want to, to do some turnings.

I told the doctor two Thursdays ago...I don't tell people I feel good anymore...I just feel bad or less bad. Since I hacked the goop up I can once again say...I feel good.

He did have me do a CT scan with and without contrast. Said something about something that didn't show them a conclusive look at my lungs. He said the same thing when he had The Woman go get a better Mammogram when it was pretty obvious there was no need. He's either extremely cautious...which is cool with me...or he's secretly supporting the local doctors and hospitals...or...he's getting kick backs. hahaha

But hey, I'm not opposed to looking if there's the slightest bit of doubt or question. Should get the results of the ct tomorrow. I expect no bad news...but who does?

As for the reaper sauce clearing up the lungs...I don't know...I was on FIRE was all I knew!! ! On FIRE!!
😡🤣