Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Good Gosh almighty!!!!!
In Response To: Re: Good Gosh almighty!!!!! ()

Those people who compete in pepper eating contest are crazy!

I can drink Tabasco and Texas Pete "hot" sauces. Those are not that hot to me. I like Jalapeno's pretty well. I prefer those to be pickled and there's some out there called "tamed" that I like even better than raw or pickled because I like the way peppers taste. Nothing like a well cooked poblano pepper. Pepper taste, zero heat.

I've never been a "melt your face off" with hot stuff person...I just like the way peppers taste. These sauces smell delicious! If you could reduce the heat factor by say 99.99 percent...it smells like it would be really good.

I really don't have the words to describe the heat, though. It was just downright painful to me.

I doubt I'll eat the really hot stuff I bought...maybe I'll use it in my flame thrower. The 70% stuff...I think I can use that in my chili...but still...very tiny amounts!