Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: PA-lladium *PIC*
In Response To: Re: PA-lladium *PIC* ()

You kinda got to look at the chart linked to back in March to get the full bazoomba outa this one. I lost all my lines in a fit of stupid a while back and didn't feel like replacing them all. So I just put the bare min on this one...you'll get the point.

back in March I thought the PA would cycle down into the ending of time cycle 22.5 years or 270 months, which was 08-19. It did break when I thought it would but it double topped with a big break of 100 dollars to celibate the much vaunted month of 8. Of course it could just be a head nod to the 22.5 years cycle as this sometimes happens and price resumes direction. When it does that...continues in original direction for longer than the cycle it's currently in...it can be a look out for it to continue direction in the next bigger cycle.

Kind of like reading price as it breaks old highs or old lows...except you're using time instead of price???

I hope it doesn't continue down...I've heard pontificating peeps suggest as the economy wanes the price of stuff associated with making it go, goes down too(slacking off of demand).

Could be a bad Omen as I am sure the evil powers that be are going to try everything in their power to drive the market down into 2020 election.

Orange man bad...