Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

My rant to Trump on Facebook...

There were 34 thousand comments under Trumps topic about gun control on his FB page...mine has little chance of being seen by anyone of consequence or anybody really as no one will read that far down but it made me feel good. I did get one "like" so far so...whooo hooo! hahaha

Here it is:

"We need smart background checks." What the hell are you talking about? Are we using dumb background checks now? Nothing worse than a person who knows nothing about guns trying to decide what to do about guns. ANTIFA is out there beating your supporters and you want to make it more difficult for us to purchase a firearm with which to protect ourselves. The Mexican Cartels are shooting up our patrol boats in the Rio Grande and you're talking about making it more difficult for us to defend ourselves. You still haven't rid us of MS-13 and you're talking about making it more difficult for us to defend ourselves. The left has tried for two and a half years to politically execute you in the form of a deep state swamp coup while at the same time attempting to reverse the outcome of fair election and you're talking about making it more difficult for us to defend ourselves. Hollyweird is making movies about liberal elites hunting us down like rabid dogs and you're talking about making it more difficult for us to defend ourselves. There are twenty two communist running for president against you who are talking about enslaving us and you're talking about making it more difficult for us to defend ourselves. You better grab a hold of your big boy pants and stop trying to deal with the liberals on gun control. Their plan has and always will be to totally disarm the people and you don't need to be helping them do it.

Lost in cyberspace...