Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My rant to Trump on Facebook...

You're absolutely correct Sir Wayne. I've been fighting for our rights over the years. I'm a NRA lifetime member, I've taught women and young children in the classroom and on the range live fire. I'm a MAG instructor as well.

If one would permit me stating, some cannot be taught let alone listen to any logical argument.

Congressman Adam Kinzinger when on Fox news the other night, stated a close echo of what I've been talking about for months now. That those who will be of voting age come 2020, have already made up their minds on how they're voting ...ban the guns, ban the guns, ban the guns. Typical leftist, emotional to the core with no room for any logical thought.

I've brought arguments to the table that I and others have been for years. Well thoughtful and logical arguments of reason along with documented facts of our freedoms at work. One can state these facts and logical discourse until the paint peels but to no avail.

I refuse to be drawn in to their "pissing contests", because that's what they want and hoping for.

For those here reading this post I'm sure the old saying rings clear ... never play the other guy's game.

I like to ask the opposing party questions, if they spin the question, I stand my ground.

In many cases, the pen is indeed mightier.

May the good fight continue.