Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Beans hangin in like a hair in a biscuit... *PIC*

Hangin in like a hair in a biscuit...You Yankees ever hear that expression or is it just a southern thing? Personally, I have never seen a hair in a biscuit as we generally don't much like cooking hair in with our food but I suppose sometimes it does happen, purely by mistake.

Anyway, it means that something is difficult to remove. Again, not much experience with having to remove hair from my biscuits or much of any other food types. Seems to me if one had to remove a hair from a biscuit and it was proving a difficult task...just take a bite...dissolve the biscuit in your mouth and before swallowing reach in there and pull the hair out yo mouf.

Beaniepoo's looking like they are trying to dislodge themselves from the mighty Nine but my bet is...aint nary a way and it will soon bounce back up to the mighty Nine magnet.

But I could be wrong as that, like a hair in a biscuit, has happened on occasion.