Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: This Forum
In Response To: Re: This Forum ()

Interesting observation about the being gone and then coming back because the "boiling frog" theory is negated because of your absence you didn't experience the slow turning up of the heat, rather, you experienced the being thrown into the boiling water.

Your growing up sounds much like mine...learned to shoot at 5 or 6. Hunting rabbits on the farm whenever we would be there during hunting season. First shotgun for my 10th birthday...a 3 shot bolt action, magazine fed, 16 gauge shotgun.

Nothing for us to carry gun to school to work on a stock refinish or even mechanical repair with help from the shop teacher...rules...just let me know your bringing it.

Had a friend would ride his bike to my house before we got driver's licenses...he would come over to shoot. He looked like a gun porcupine on a bicycle. Never got stopped by the popo and no peeps cared.

As you say...try that now.