Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Corn
In Response To: Re: Corn ()

IDK wheat seems to have found some resistance here in the middle of no where...I'm sure I'm missing something here.

I really don't feel like holding for any pull back here.

Corn I can see the line it is up against...I like your way

If I go on a break out...I usually try and use the line it broke to get me in, as my exit...I may give it leeway a bit because a lot of times it will travel back over the line and then reverse and continue with the original break out...this makes for tight stops...if price should drop before the breakout then one might be able to pick it up at the bottom of the coil at your 365'2 exit...then use the bottom of coil as your exit.

Best of good trades, Spike