Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Catfishing and covid
In Response To: Re: Catfishing and covid ()

I went to the bank, on Monday, to pick up some cashier's checks (got a few good deals at auction, Sunday). Masks are required. All of the staff were wearing simple, plain, fabric masks. I wouldn't even trust one of them for tape and sanding drywall. They filter out NOTHING.

I have a stash of KN-95 masks. I wouldn't wear any mask, if businesses and the totalitarian power hungry idiot of a governor didn't demand it.

But, if I'm going to wear a mask, even a KN-95 masks aren't fully sufficient. But, at least they are somewhat effective.

When I told the teller that he was only "virtue signaling" wearing a mask that's useless for the purpose of filtering a virus, why even bother? He told me, "But, it's triple-ply". I kid you not.

The nation has been invaded by blithering idiots.

I have three gas masks, two Czech and one Serbian. New sealed filters are readily available for them and they don't take up much space to store.

If Nohio's (special emphasis on the "No") comes back with some complete lockdown, as it (definitely NOT a "he") has threatened, I'm going out wearing one of my gas masks. Perhaps, that will satisfy governor little mikki da-whiner.