Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Body pain...
In Response To: Re: Body pain... ()

No supplements except for B12 . No steroids, I think i started this thread reply with my disdain and fear of steroidal use.I do not train all day.I do train 7 days a week with one week off every 6 weeks approximately. I alternate between upper and lower body each day allowing rest to each body sector . I spend approximately 20 minutes a day because all movement is simple compound consisting of basic movements. Benches, dips, pullups on upper body, then squats and calf raises for legs. It is the power of an anti inflammatory diet. I don`t bench that weight routinely for high reps. I am capable of it however.I also didnt make the claim to be a "hot shot" . Just promoting help to others, But that becomes their choice and its sadly met with a lot of resistance, If you can eat cleanly and avoid disease and feel far beteter...I wonder why the resistance. I do this because i know what its like to be ill,and i am empathetic. I did not have a healthy childhood almost succumbing to asthma on 3 seperate occasions. Not sure if anyone here has ever seen Game Changers, That is a movie that will show you that health gains and athletic endurance are far improved for some on plant based diets and are making weight limits thought hard to beleive, Very real. The trailer is playable in the center arrow. https://gamechangersmovie.com/