Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: longterm Au...tempus fugit *PIC*
In Response To: longterm Au *PIC* ()

tempus fugit...time flies.

...back in sept of '14, I posted about long term gold. Man...time flies!! linked to chart posted in 14 up in "In response to".

I'll stick with the original posts' prognostication as it seems mostly right. It did dip into the 900-1000 range but popped out. May still settle out over the long term into that range...maybe not. Maybe this higher range above that is it??

I have no idea. Well, I guess I have an idea but there's no telling if it's a good idea or not.