Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Crude fut end above $90/NTR/Lee

The Canadian public is the highest taxed society in the industrialized world. Then they added the Goods and Service tax to most everything (GST) AND then they added the Provincial sales tax to it (Harmonized Sales Tax HST) only included most everything in it including haircuts and contractors total prices, used cars,new homes, restaurant meals and other products and services for a total of 12% tax on most everything over and above income taxes and other special taxes on gas and a variety of Eco fees. The public flipped out here and the Premier (Governor) was forced to resign and the sh-- hit the fan. My area is getting signatures signed to recall our local elected member of the legislature. Time to fire some asses in all of this. But hey, there is more than one way to skin a cat.....

Merry Christmas to you as well as everyone else on this forum. I think for all the b.s. we put up with all year long we deserve it...........Gotta go buy a turkey and all the fix-ins tomorrow and put together a big turkey dinner Saturday for my daughters and grandson. Always enjoy the challenge. And for me it is a hell of a challenge,lol......

Messages In This Thread

Re: Crude fut end above $90/NTR/Lee