Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Caution RE: Friday's Empl Rept/Lee/Winseer

Hi Winseer,

Well, I stayed short with a watchful eye on both Ec and Dx.
When it started to stumble this morning I got out at 1.31 and missed most of the next penny drop (chicken).

I'm out of all and will likely stay out till after the NFP report does it's thing !!!

I have those silver puts and that is enough if they will only run Dx up and dump Silver. No guarantee on SI tanking either on a Dx run up.

Good luck, Lee
PS
Euro just nudged below 1.3 so maybe things will start to happen before tomorrow !!

Messages In This Thread

Re: Caution RE: Friday's Empl Rept/Lee/Winseer