Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: March Silver/ Euro/Challenger *PIC*

Yes it was a big gap. Did you see the DX chart I posted the other day. It showed a double top at the late Nov high at 81.50 plus a ton of resistance above that from 82 to 83. Sure nuff price sold off with some b.s. story explaining it all away. Here is what I've been trading. The double short Euro. Just a simple channel from 20 to 21.65. Don't know why with DX having such a high impact on everything this chart has such a small price range. Doesn't make any sense to me but I'll trade it for the buck and a half when it presents itself. There is a double long one too if one wants to reverse the trade at the top of this channel.

Messages In This Thread

Re: March Silver/ Euro/Challenger *PIC*