Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: March Silver/At 1st Support/Lee

No I know. No good reason not to produce them with today's technology. A chart of option prices overlaid a futures contract would tell you more than anything else. The powers that be are foolish to ignore this as it would spur more interest and activity on those that felt they could come up with strategies buying and selling them. I wrote down prices for a long time on Silver options years ago with the intention on creating a chart of them and overlaying it on a Silver contract but as you suggested it was a pain in the ass so forgot about it. I always thought it would be revealing to follow option prices overlaid a price chart to see the action of those options relative to price movement. I know its not what most people would think it would be.

Messages In This Thread

Re: March Silver/At 1st Support/Lee