Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Double Short Euro ETF/Haligonian *PIC*

Here is another way of looking at DX with the Double short Euro chart. I trade this now and again at key price points. Been spooked lately so didn't buy at 20 this time. As I mentioned before the support there is sloppy. Good thing I waited. It pays to be fussy. But notice the support at 19.50. Until that breaks down the Euro isn't out of the woods just yet even on the short term. The double whammy of the double short Euro should be a good chart to watch for any change in DX overall with the Euro being about 58% of DX and the only trade that is exactly inverse. Temped to buy it at 19.50 support but as much as I prefer to buy at discounted price support levels I am also spooked at catching a falling knife as well here. A quick turn around back up with DX and this chart would get me long again.

Messages In This Thread

Double Short Euro ETF/Haligonian *PIC*