Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: U.S.$ Index/ At Critical Turning Point

There was a time not too long ago when a possible breakdown in DX got everyone poised on the "buy anything commodity" button on their platform!

Fundementals look weak for most sectors except grains for now, so I'll stick with those having been stopped out of all my other plays during this week.

I go into the weekend short stock markets, long euro bonds, & long grains.

Coffee really got my goat after stopping me out or my long at 228 yesterday only to run upto the top of the range today - a 1200 point move in 24 hours which has even held at the close - ARRRGHHHHHHHH!

Don't even talk to me about Euros - the currency that everyone seems to want to buy despite Trichet wanting it lower, at the same time as euro bonds falling out of favour.

Methinks China might say something profound this weekend, and turn this entire game on it's head.

A week is a long time in trading!

Messages In This Thread

Re: U.S.$ Index/ At Critical Turning Point