Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Anybody know what kind of bird this is? ntr

Yes they don't ask for much and accept you for what you are unlike most things in life. And who knows, maybe I'll come back as one,lol. As far as the seed costs go I am referring to 'shelled sunflower seeds' not regular bird seed or those black sunflower oilers or ones still in the shell. Regular bird seed is cheap but they toss most of it out. The shelled sunflower seeds are 100% edible with no waste. My cost is $63.99 +7.68 taxes (12%tax) for a total of $71.67 for 50 lb bag. So much is sold around here they run out now and again. Perhaps I should buy a semi trailer full of 50lb bags from down south and bring it up and double my money. Sounds like a plan. But I'd probably be taxed to death at the border and be fined for not having a multitude of licences. And that would be after U.S.homeland security cut open all the bags looking for explosives and drugs and gun parts and holding me at the border on suspicion of whatever. I could see things getting right out of hand in the end........

Messages In This Thread

Re: Anybody know what kind of bird this is? ntr