Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Soybeans higher, Wayne you dog lol right on

Yes your so right, from second to any time frame you can never know for sure what the next tick will be up or down. But you stuck your neck out and made a call out some kind of convection based on some reason. At the time there was no other reason than up if your following the yellow brick road :)

I am the same way. Until I see a change in the chart alerting me of something different I go with the trend. and the trend in beans is still up.

Like my Gold and silver call. these two market are in a corrective phase and price has not been hit yet. But the trend is still down. I may have to re adjust the call and probably will to a Fib. strategy entry.

Happy trading and wear that bear skin coat you have itr is Coooooooold brrrrrrr...

USCoralSea

Messages In This Thread

Soybeans higher, Wayne you dog lol right on