Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Pic/Trades/Andy
In Response To: Pic/Trades ()

I am also just a small town (Canadian) Prairie boy but got lucky and my dad retired from the R.C.M.P.(Mounties) from the freezing cold and snow bound Prairies and moved out here when I was a kid. Been here ever since.

That is a professional shot of downtown Victoria,B.C. on a nice summer evening. It is showing the inner harbour with the Empress Hotel on the left and Provincial Parliament building center. And in the background is Port Angeles area's Olympic Mountains in the U.S.accessable by ferry. While there is no snow right now if I took a picture today it wouldn't be as pretty. YOu know how nice glossy brochures can be made to look,lol.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Pic/Trades/Andy