Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Both NG and CL critical spport /Lee/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks,

I have to look at GLNG.

I got ticked at propane prices some months back and did a bunch of reading on LNG.

Yes, there is for sure NG supplies around the world for which "pipeline transport" is not practical. We have at least a couple of terminals here in the US that can receive it and get it into the pipeline system

I have not looked in a while, but if domestic supplies keep flourishing as Wayne indicated in his posts, I have no clue where things could go. There seems to be so much excess NG around the world that LNG transport may well turn out to be cheaper than domestic production.

The fragmented plots of land in PA that Wayne mentioned as well as what I understand to be Ground water issues with the fragmentation process could certainly put a damper on some of the domestic prospects.

I guess we just have to "stay tuned" ....

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Both NG and CL critical spport /Lee/Trades