Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: it is currently ../Wayne

Hi Wayne,
Agreed !!

Have followed (casually) the 11 year cycle on snow min/max years for over 30 years on the mountain in Vermont. There seems to be truth to it. Not exact, to the year/minute but is certainly there.

Just read some stuff on sun spot activity last night. 2011 expected to be the current max or min of sun spot activity. I forget which.

In any event, it effects the weather.
So do the ocean currents in the Pacific, El Nino, La Nina - don't speak Spanish !!

Both effect the Jet stream and push weather patterns around.

Jame's post today, 5 in Arkansas and 28 in Alaska really caught my eye.

I just wish Coral would stop chasing the "weather guys" away. I would like to learn more on the weather, some posted some very good sites going way back to "HelloMichael" along with some intelligent discussion.

You don't have to "trade the weather" if you don't want to but all are entitled to express their thoughts.

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: it is currently ../Wayne