Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: currently
In Response To: Re: currently *PIC* ()

Wonder if gore ws around back then? ;)

Yes many things affect many things and lots of little things can add up to be BIG? ;)

Things change and I like that way? But might also be Ok if I could have stayed say? 30 years old? ;)

Anyway. On the east coast we have had more snow than we have ever had this winter. Also very wet?
But last winter was about the wettest that I can remember?
The spring and summer around here have been about the driest I can remember over the past 3-4 years?

But we have not had anywhere close to the coldest winters or the hotest summers that I can remember around here over the past years. I can remember way back while in school it was lots colder during the winter and lots hotter during the summer.
One thing I have noticed over the past say 10-15 years?
The we have very little spring? It goes from winter to summer as far as weather around here. As fall is similar.
From summer to basicly winter. But not as extreme as the spring quick move.

Temps have been good for crops. IF, you can get the rain when you need it!

Messages In This Thread

Re: currently