Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Gold/ Tight Range/Watch for a Breakout! *PIC*

Gold broke up over its downtrendline and more importantly broke above price resistance of $1352. See price holding in a very tight range above this price resistance and trying to create support there for the last several days. This is very typical of a price breakout and tight consolidation for several days above before it rallies up sharply again just like my previous post showed on the tight range at the $1320 support that broke out sharply. Same thing once again. No guarantee of course but this pattern presently seen is a bullish pattern looking for a reason to move up sharply off new tested support. Only a clear sharp breakdown below $1352 would abort this bullish pattern. Look at the July & Aug lows and the lower technicals and moving averages patterns just like now. Same thing once again. And NO I am not a Gold Bug. They actually piss me off but hey, the chart is the chart and that is what I am observing fwiw..........Watch for a sharp move out of this tight consolidation range SOON.......

Messages In This Thread

Gold/ Tight Range/Watch for a Breakout! *PIC*