Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Neophite, Ignorance is no excuse
In Response To: (Message Deleted by Poster) ()

I think I was nice to you in my post don't you think? This prooves my point.

"You no nothing about my course and what I teach so all you have said is worthless." ??

COME ON!

I HAVE PURCHASED YOUR COURSE, SIR. I'm the guy that even try to help you by reformat your course and sending back to you in a PDF file, so instead of sending me or any other client 8 - 9 emails you can attach one PDF file. I'm the one that even ask you to resend it couple of days ago which you did (again 8 - 9 emails) and I appreciate it. But come on, stop flaming everytime someone question you on methodoligy..

You don't have to belittle me as ignorant because of a post. I think I understand futures 101 and can read a chart.

Maybe take to time and start answering questions, even if they sound stupid to you. That's what teachers do. I think that's the purpose of doing what you do, right?

Isn't to help/teach/share ideas, knowledge, etc.. ?

So take it easy and answer questions, in a positive way. It's easy to say people have bad attitude in their post, but if you answer in a positive way with a sincerity to help, I don't think you can ever go wrong..

Messages In This Thread

Re: Neophite, Ignorance is no excuse