Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: The object of/ Trend

Yes. I agree that he went a little too far back then.
At first it was OK and kind of funny, but it was gettung to every post and he even said latter that he posted as others? Using backed out names? Not sure if that was true though.
He just became an obcessed stalker.

I also agree, that I can skip posters I don't want to read. A good thing about forms!

I also see your point on this. But since since this is a public forum, I still believe one should be able to post without others jumping them.
On the other side.
If this was a private forum, and the ones owning it wanting people jumping others? Then let the fun begin wth them? ;)

I also agree and for the most part didn't agree with teri or rick for the most part. I also let them know that. LOL!

You are also correct as far as not understanding the importance of helping others. Epecially if it means jumping on them almost everytime they post.

Yes. I remember a little about. I don't remember insider really having a problem with him.

Correct on this. I think they should be allowed to post on a public forum if they want to, without others jumping them, but as you said. I don't [ersonally care if they post or not.

The only true barker but deffinately not a charmer I remember over the years was coral. He may still be trying to sell stuff.

No I hadn't noticed that you had let up any. rick and teri are not around, so that makes you seem slower?

Yes!
I do understand that this forum is not about about me. Wish others would understand that the forum is not about them or any individual.

It does seem a few have missunderstood the post.
I am not saying that Matt is like or similar to rick or teri.
My point in the post was that Matt may be getting close? To being a net stalker like insider became to teri and rick.

Thanks for your reply and I hope I straighten my point out about my other post.

Also to be sure everyone understands! As you said! This forum is not about me!
And if I happen to post that a certain market has a cycle set-up. That is not about any others! I will only post about MY set-ups! I have NO idea of how others do what they do.

3rd friday week was good!

Messages In This Thread

Re: The object of/ Trend