Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: "Trades" or anyone .... question *PIC*

Hey James. Here is a chart of DBB which is a Base Metals ETF. It's made up with 3 metals being Copper, Aluminum and Zinc more or less equal portions. Nice clean breakout over the important 24 price that has held this time. There are also single metal ETFs that cover each metal as well. Plus some Rare Earth types that are questionable. But like so many charts show price is getting back into the heavy trading areas of 2007-2008. Could be like swimming through bubble gum to match the old highs in many markets again. I think the easy money has already been made. I've never seen a year ending in 1,2 or even 3 that treated me well economically. But hey,maybe it's different this time....... All the ETFs don't have a lot of volume daily. This one has about 500k per day which is ok but not high. Nice balance with it though. Much like the 3 Grain ETF:JJG basket that's about doubled in a nice steady uptrend since last June.

Messages In This Thread

Re: "Trades" or anyone .... question *PIC*