Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: i just sent an email to Mike - webmaster

Trades. James

I agree with your thoughts, and to you James I am glad you sent your coments in the form of an eMail.

The form, for Mike, is a good addition for driving business if it works properly. Not properly policed it can do the opposite. As I see it a good working form on topic of Commodity Trading can encourage the books avaible on the topics purchased here, but flames do nothing to educate, or raise interest of those looking for information.

Sometimes idots, like MS, can not see, or even understand how their comments, and insults hurts Mike's business. Why? I can only think it is because his objective is drawing attention to himself. Then harvesting our eMail addresses for SPAM only supports his interest.

The forum is lucky to have good posters like Trades, Coral, and a few others, right or wrong, share their thoughts, freely. People like techman, Rich Hales, and other good posters are only a fond memory.

As a suggestion I have seen froums with a strong policy on flames work well.

My best to Mike in making his decision.

Messages In This Thread

Re: i just sent an email to Mike - webmaster