Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My thanks

Thank you Mike, I appreciate what you do here. I was a lurker for years before posting since I felt I had nothing to offer. Even now, I don’t post much as I daytrade & most people don’t do that.
I would love to see market related info only (at least during the daytime) but that is just me. As I see it, someone posts something that they are interested in or use in trading. Then certain people (usually the same ones) start telling them how wrong or stupid they are for believing that stuff. Words start flying and then the people who never offer trading info come out of the woodwork because they just love to insult & fight others.
Another thing that happens is that someone posts their views then real trading questions are asked but answered as if it was a flame then that starts another war. Of course, sometimes the questions are meant to insult.
And lastly, some people act like they are not responding negatively to another person because they put the LOL or smiley face into the post as if they are joking but it is just a dig & here we go again.
I got interested in trading from a piece of junk mail from Larry Williams. I learned what I know without much outside help. It would be nice if this were a site where people who really want to know more could come to get real advice to their questions & they felt comfortable enough to ask them. Probably, the newbies are the ones who will use your sponsors not those who now post regularly. But I could be wrong.
I come here & one other forum as I personally don’t know one other trader so this is my connection to others in trading.
Of course that kind of a site is not up to you but up to us, the posters.
Thanks again Mike!

Messages In This Thread

Re: My thanks