Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Nat. Gas: Looks gd for 3.25- Lee/Wayne/Harold

Hi Wayne,Harold,
Thanks ...

Yes and the charts look the same, just the small difference in price.

The NGK was clear in the chart you posted, and also has the higher OPEN INTEREST now. NGJ had the higher OI when I switched over from H recently. NGK may become the more active month ??

Coral seems to jump around a bit on his months. I wish he would try to settle into the "most active month" the one most likely to be traded.

I guess this one is a "close call" at the moment. May has the higher OI, but Apr. the higher trading volume - at least so far tonight ???

One reason I try to include the symbol in subject line, keeps that clear and also helps searches, but allow that I do not consistently include the symbol either !!!

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Nat. Gas: Looks gd for 3.25- Lee/Wayne/Harold