Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Beans...Trades/Wayne

Nope. I'm usually around my desk and computer looking at something. I usually put the persons handle in the post just so they know I'm responding to them and not ignoring something. Never really thought about it. I'm "assuming" others realize this and feel free to read and respond just the same. I talked to a technical analyst 30yrs ago who worked for a brokerage in Toronto and he said he didn't use a trendline on prices. He put on a trendline 'ahead of time' at a 45 degree angle and only accepted that pre-drawn angle as possible support if touched. Never read that in any book or heard of it again but I've found most trendlines are actually at about a 45 degree angle. So perhaps I should be drawing them in 'ahead of price'. Just something to think about. But perhaps I'm getting into a Gann concept that is over my head. Just don't know. Perhaps you might. I sent that flower screen to a few people and it really blew them away. Very clever whoever came up with that. Makes you wonder what's next with all this computerized stuff. Perhaps a life in cyberspace.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Beans...Trades/Wayne