Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My thanks/Trend/Harold/Webmaster/All/Wayne

Hey Wayne,

You clearly know that your posts were not the problem or even a small part of it!!

Yes, you reacted strongly at times, but I think when it was needed.

All I can say is - look at the Index, no crap, you can skim the subjects and clearly see what you want to look at AND I AM CONVINCED it will get better day by day as folks re-discover this forum and start posting again.

There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between some "clowning around" and "vicious attacks" on a poster just because their view is not in line with another view. And you know full well what I am talking about.

We don't have to "protect" anyone. That is Mike's job. If someone is concerned about "Newbies, I hate that term" I would suggest sending an email to Mike.

Trades really hauled someone up short awhile back when they kept hammering away on an Ng trade, and I think Trades was correct in doing so.

Maybe now, if a poster is getting out of line, or posting views that are clearly dangerous to new traders, an email to Mike may correct that with a deletion of the posts.

But, really, anyone playing in the Futures Sandbox, should have a bit of a handle on what they are dealing with. You, I, Trades, Mike, or anyone else cannot really protect them.

"Nameless Speak" of protecting "newbies" was just a ruse to chase/challenge posters with differing views. Again, you know what I am referring to. I note an increase of "helpful hanna" posts from that arena, and I hope they continue.

If Mike concludes that certain trading methodologies are not appropriate for discussion on the TFC Forum, he has the tools and ability to prevent it.

I look forward to the days to come !!!!

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: My thanks/Trend/Harold/Webmaster/All/Wayne