Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Only Coral been right Ngas, not Hal, not Z, no *PIC*

Hey Coral, after working up this weekly chart of natural gas I can fully understand why you've been so adamant about it going lower to 3.20 or so. If people had considered the weekly chart they probably wouldn't have argued with you about it. I haven't ever followed natural gas, but for some strange reason this morning I worked up this chart. After looking at this I fully agree with your outlook and I think everybody else will agree also.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Only Coral been right Ngas, not Hal, not Z, no *PIC*