Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: corn top
In Response To: corn top ()

You may or may not be correct?
I don't follow them, but it does seem that they could go up into april-may?
The few I know, that trade grains-corn. Were again buying the last 2 weeks of Feb. saying that was an ABC wave 4.
So by what they were saying corn should be now in a wave 3 of the 5th wave. So time will tell! ;)

Either way. I am sure you and the ones I know that have been long for a while have made LOTS of money in corn! ;)
They also were mainly talking about the Dec. contract and maybe also sept.? They were moving into them during the feb. correction.

Not sure what they are doing at this time. They may be waiting for new highs before adding? Probably the last week of march 0- first week of april will tell the tale? LOL!

Messages In This Thread

Re: corn top