Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dx, Ec Et. al. ??/Lee/

Well Copper finally gave up trying to regain its breakdown below 4.50 finally. The Copper stocks like FCX and others have been selling off since Jan so now with Copper finally giving up fighting with 4.50 and selling off to 4.20 price support the Copper stocks dropped to support just like Copper did. Hopefully they will rally from here. The Materials ETF:XLB and Metals and Minerals ETF:XME and others also closed right on support levels. So we are about to see if these important lows will hold up for a while longer with a market bounce back into option expiration week or not. Historically St.Patrick's Day and leading up to it has been bullish for the market along with the 1st 2/3 of the month. Then the last part of March is ugly seaonally. So we'll see tomorrow. I'm ready to switch and get short if things breakdown. There are double and triple bear SPX ETFs I've got on before. Recently traded the triple bear SPX ETF:SPXU and did good for a day and bailed out. Good thing too as they can reverse in a heartbeat and kick ass. So that's what I'm up to. Best I don't sleep in for the next little while,lol. There is also a double bear Gold ETF:DZZ one can trade to. Haven't been following it lately but was for quite a while. Perhaps I should have a look at that too.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Dx, Ec Et. al. ??/Lee/