Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Where's the PPT?Dx?/Lee/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks for writing back !!!!

None of us "knows" for sure !!!

But, I have always enjoyed, valued these exchanges of thoughts/ideas. Sure has gone a long way to "keep me off of the RR tracks" !!!!!

I was surprised at the Dx pullback today, but as I mentioned, who knows what the players see in the Earthquake and pullback in Crude ???

Dx may have "slid" right back a bit today, but it is still pretty close to 77.

I have been of the "frame of mind" that Dx was due to recover before too long. Just taking longer than I expected. [That's what the charts are for !!!]

On the other side of the coin .....
Things have been quiet on the bitching at China, Geithner may be just letting their situation evolve quietly. The PIIGS are not yet out of trouble in Europe. And, frankly the lower dollar helps our exports for as long as it lasts.

Hasn't yet started to cut into our Treasury auctions and the Fed. still seems to be inclined to pursue QEII at least through June.

Seems the US economy growth, and employment is still chugging along ok, although not great, so maybe I'm just getting "impatient" !!!!

I do agree there are a lot of folks on one side of the boat and that is surely going to change !!!!

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Where's the PPT?Dx?/Lee/Trades