Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: methods/roger
In Response To: Re: methods/roger ()

Hi Roger,
I think you have made your point and ATTRACTED ATTENTION to the Corn market.

You posted on 3/7:
I believe corn has made a major top. I have many reasons influencing my decision.
Plus:
.....in any case, I think corn is going to have a MAJOR drop. [I do not know what MAJOR means here ???]
============
Since I do not understand your methods, how could I have confidence, yet am willing to watch/look/see what develops.

I clearly would not short corn here because Roger says it is going down !!!!

It could just as well go "limit up" on Monday AM open. Or it could continue lower. The picture is not at all clear to me at the moment, so I'll just keep an eye on it.

In your mind, how low is low, for the MAJOR DROP you mention.??

So, you have succeeded. You have called attention to the Corn market. But to think that traders will "scrap their methods" and run right out and "short corn" just isn't going to happen !!!!

Frankly, at the moment, I'm not sure what it would take to get me short Corn ??? Maybe a "day trade" at some point if it continues down, and certainly not trading/holding through the morning open.

Just my thoughts,
Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: methods/roger