Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: forgot to include/Roger/Lee
In Response To: Re: forgot to include/Roger ()

Bob had some good input regarding the next 9 month turning point. So what magnitude will the Nov/11 9 month (273day) 15 degree time/price turning point have. Also an explanation of the 9 months before Dec8/08 that shows on the chart I posted. I marked the date March/08 just under a small correction about that time. My question would be was this also a 9 month (273 day) turning point. If it was it would not have been that tradable. So would this one in particular been classified as minor in nature. If these turning points can be quantified to some degree whether minor in nature or major as suggested an explanation of the March/08 point would be nice to know to see what the difference was. Nothing is perfect in timing or magnitude and that's what stop losses are for but Roger did indicate other dates as being 'major' or not. Explaining this would be a big help to clarify the March/08 9 month price/time point. And what determines the magnitude of each one of these overall.

Messages In This Thread

Re: forgot to include/Roger/Lee