Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: forgot to include/Roger/Lee/Trades

Hi Trades,

I don't know, I did not see the date you mentioned until now when you pointed it out.

I would call that a simple correction to 512 area but it is right on the 9 month back point. So ??

I do have some problems with some of this. The following peak, I think was the flooding of the Corn fields and likely tangled with the "wall street meltdown" ????

So, if we call the Mar. 08 a ??? and go forward the next 3 points are all lows pretty much on the 320 support line. Then the next is a TOP(Prefer to call it a high point to date).

Now, what do we have ???
Mar 08 ?? a dip, maybe overwhelmed by a flood ??
Dec 08 a market turn worth about 120 points ?
Sep 09 a low point in the middle of a several month doldrum?
Jun 10 a low point near end of long 40-60point trading range
Feb 11 now we have had some action !!!

So, if one wants to call Jun 10 a likely turning point - OK

Now, Feb 11 has been referred to as a TOP, OK, that may pan out going forward.

Now for BobB's question:
I have no clue. We had 3 low points in a row, then a high point (so far). What will the next one 9 months forward be ????

So far, I see these date points as a potential "heads up"
Sep 09 certainly carried no trade able info.

Will wait for Roger to clarify what is expected on these Dates/cycle points.

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: forgot to include/Roger/Lee/Trades