Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: forgot to include/Roger/Lee/Trades

Hi Roger,
Nothing I have put forth is embedded in concrete.

It is taken from your posts, or questions/comments of others.

You have made "forward looking" projections in the past. That is where that notion came from.

Trades has offered to annotate a chart and has done so. If what he has done needs any "adjustment" I'm sure he would be happy to do that as long as the info. is clear.

The 9 months/270 days came from your posts [9x30=270] thats all, I certainly didn't try to count days between the dates you mentioned in your posts.

That little table I posted was just food for thought, but did contain what I was able to extract from your posts as Trades clearly did on the dates that he put on the chart.

The "history part" is over, unless you feel it useful to go back further in time, or fine tune what trades has already annotated on the chart.

Going Forward, you decide what makes sense ..
My thoughts were:

date, expected event, helpful comments....then ????

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: forgot to include/Roger/Lee/Trades