Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: methods/Wayne/BobB
In Response To: Re: methods/Wayne ()

Hi Bob,
Deleted initial post. Typo on the 672 number.

Hi Bob,
I was going to post a note to Wayne and got sidetracked paying attention to the Corn market open this morning.

I think Wayne may have thought you were going to post it elsewhere, in which case I would agree with him. But I do not think that was your intent at all.

I'll send you an email in case you no longer have my address. I would like to have it.

I hope to go back and revisit the entry portion of the discussion below that 672 level. Of course now, the numbers and new supports have changed.

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: methods/Wayne/BobB