Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Trades and Lee

Hello guys,

There seems to be a problem. You ask for a description of these turning points. I tell you exactly why my methods called for a turn. I understand that it sounds like jibberish, but that is simply because you have always lived with the "accepted" explanation for market behavior. The numbers ARE the reasons the markets turn where they do. Now, if you don't want to learn the markets that way, then it comes down to "Roger thinks the market will turn here". It has already been explained to me (and I agree) that no one should take action in the market just because someone else says so.

It seems you grabbed onto the 273 day count with both hands, probably because it is easy to understand. It is straightforward and does not deviate too far from the norm people are used to. When I give you measurements of other planets, it is the same thing as measurements of earth. A day in time of the earth equals one degree. We measure the other planets in terms of degrees but it is equal to "days" when speaking about the earth. As Wayne said, You must look at time AND price in terms of 360 degrees around a circle.
Most of what you are asking has already been posted. An explanation of the past dates requires an explanation of cycles coinciding on those dates. When I attempt that, it seems your comments are only filled with confusion. As I've stated before, it takes a lot of work to do this, but the rewards can be beyond anything thought possible.
I'll continue to post information about how the cycles align with each other to cause turns. We have just experienced a major turn, so another one won't be due for awhile.

Roger

Messages In This Thread

Trades and Lee