Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: AT&T at it again ! Lee/Harold
In Response To: Re: AT&T at it again ! Lee ()

Hi Harold,

Ah, Ha, they did get their finger back in the "local pot" !!!

Don't answer if you rather not but I thought you mentioned before that you were in Ohio ??

I'll have to look into ATnT Local service. Jacking prices fits their mold !!!

You mention dslreports and seem to have a good handle on things. I was thinking about doing a dslreports speed test with nothing running and again with everything running that I normally do and from that try to calculate what total "bit consumption per unit time" might be.

The difference in the two numbers should be your average consumption over the duration of the test. Might have to run it a number of times and average things but worth a look ?? Since the results are in bits per second one can then calculate total bits transferred/received over any period of time you like.

I'll check the link you posted.
Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: AT&T at it again ! Lee/Harold