Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: 'Natural Gas...Ronbo...ECA/GLNG/Halig.

Yes I was thinking of the 19.48 return to the breakout pt would be where to get on again. I didn't catch the spike on GLNG and don't chase things. The plunge to the uptrendline was unsettling and then reversed sharply. Price always comes back home again at some point. I didn't buy ECA on the drop back to the mid Feb lows as it looked like it wasn't holding and price was breaking down. False breakout and then it ran up to a double top and broke out and ran up to the June high double top. Everything is stretched out too far for my liking. I prefer to buy at a discount at major support points where it's safe rather than breakouts that can fail and leave you stuck at a high. So lately I'm just day trading the triple short SPX ETF:SPXU and doing good. SPX is at a major resistance pt and spinning its wheels at 1300. Lots of serious damage done to all the charts so price could fail badly from here. Or run up to 1320 maximum and then fail. So I'm not prone to getting long anything from this point on without a lot of proof.

Messages In This Thread

Re: 'Natural Gas...Ronbo...ECA/GLNG/Halig.